Shoulder Pain Getting In The way of Daily Tasks? Visit Dr Dutton.
Do you feel the following in your shoulders?
- Your shoulder area feels numb.
- You feel a tingling sensation.
- Your shoulder area feels cool to the touch.
- You constantly feel pain around the area (from the neck, radiating down to the arm).
- There is a discoloration (bruising).
- There is a noticeable deformity.
- There is swelling on the area.
- You feel weakness on one or both shoulders.
- Pain is triggered when raising or lowering your arm.
- There is a clicking or popping sound when you raise your arm.
- You experience shoulder stiffness.
- There is pain when reaching behind your back.
- Loss of mobility or minimized range of motion.
- Your experience shoulder and arm weakness.
- You feel your shoulder is unstable as thought they would pop out of joint.
- You experience muscle spasms.
Have a question? Chat with a professional
DON'T PUT UP WITH THE PAIN! MAKE AN APPOINTMENT