knee pain treatment
Complex Or Primary revision (REDO) Knee replacement
Cartilage Regeneration (microfracture, Cartilag Transplantations and stem cell trials)
Arthrocopy or keyhole surgery for sports injuries knee (ACL and miniscal injuries)
Knee Osteoarthritis treatment
Miniscus Tear treatment
Cartilage injury treatment
ACL Injury treatment
Do you feel the following in your knees?
- Your knees are extremely painful.
- Your knees have hurt for a long time (e.g. three days), and the pain won’t go away.
- The pain in your knees keeps coming back.
- You hear a loud pop and you feel intense pain.
- The pain gets worse even while you’re resting.
- Your knee feels tender.
- There’s a radiating pain in your knee.
- You can tell whether the pain comes from back or the outside of your knee.
- You can’t bend or move your knee properly.
- You can’t straighten your knee.
- Your knee suddenly buckles.
- You limp, or have a hard time walking.
- You have a hard time climbing stairs.
- Your knee is swollen, bruised or looks deformed.
- You feel like there’s water inside your knee.
- Your knee is red or feels hot.