Hip Pain Interfering With Daily Tasks? Consult Dr Dutton Today.
Dr Dutton provides general orthopaedic, trauma and fracture care, while striving his utmost to give patients care that is personalised, ethical, up to date, and minimally invasive where possible.
- Hip Replacement
- New Bearing Surfaces Used In Hip Replacement
- Osteonecrosis or Avascular Necrosis of the Hip- Core Decompression and Cell Therapy
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Hip Labral Repair
- Femoroacetabular Impingement
Hip Pain & Treatment FAQs
1. What are the common causes of hip pain?
2. What symptoms are associated with hip problems?
3. When should I see a doctor for hip pain?
4. What are the latest treatment options for hip pain?
Have a question? Chat with a professional
DON'T PUT UP WITH THE PAIN! MAKE AN APPOINTMENT