Hip Pain Interfering With Daily Tasks? Consult A/Professor Dutton Today.
A/Professor Dutton provides general orthopaedic, trauma and fracture care, while striving his utmost to give patients care that is personalised, ethical, up to date, and minimally invasive where possible.
- Hip Replacement
- New Bearing Surfaces Used In Hip Replacement
- Osteonecrosis or Avascular Necrosis of the Hip- Core Decompression and Cell Therapy
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Hip Labral Repair
- Femoroacetabular Impingement
Hip Pain & Treatment FAQs
1. What are the common causes of hip pain?
2. What symptoms are associated with hip problems?
3. When should I see a doctor for hip pain?
4. What are the latest treatment options for hip pain?
Have a question? Chat with a professional
DON'T PUT UP WITH THE PAIN! MAKE AN APPOINTMENT